This is a completely hand quilted throw made from great quality cotton and has an impressive workmanship to boast.
Traditional kantha embroidery is created from a running stitch rendered by skilled Indian artisans.
The cotton lightweight throw can be a lovely asset to the house and can serve some great purposes like
- Bedspread, Blanket or Quilt
- A couch throw
- A fabulous picnic rug
- A table cover
- A baby play mat
- Perfect for gifting
- Size: 220 x 270 cm
- Front: Running Kantha stitching on painted cotton fabric
- Back: Running Kantha stitching on cotton plain fabric
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Extensive Stitching, completely Handmade
- Washing: Dry Clean or Machine wash cold – DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- These bedspreads are hand stitched by local artisans in Jaipur, India. Due to this, it may result in rare uneven edges or loose thread. However, this adds to the character and beauty of the Kantha